My parents decided to do "geocaching" for FHE last week. Geocaching is a treasure hunting game where you use a GPS to hide and seek containers with other participants in the activity. Go to www.geocaching.com to find them in your own city! They are so much fun to do with your family. Anyway, we were seperated up into groups-- Robby and I, Michelle and Brandon, and My parents + 2 younger siblings. We had 4 geocaches each that we had to find. We went to all of them and then on the very last one, the clue was a little black box. I opened it and found a baby ring on a chain necklace. I look at it a little confused and then Robby says to me lets go on a little walk, not knowing what the heck is happening I was a little freaked out. We walked out into the park and he told me he loved me and a few other things and then he got down on one knee and said "Will you marry me?" Of course I said yes. He said he didn't have enough money to finish paying off my ring so he asked me if the necklace was okay for now. Then he told me he had one more surprise for me and pulled out the ring and put it on my finger. So now its official!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
The proposal!
My parents decided to do "geocaching" for FHE last week. Geocaching is a treasure hunting game where you use a GPS to hide and seek containers with other participants in the activity. Go to www.geocaching.com to find them in your own city! They are so much fun to do with your family. Anyway, we were seperated up into groups-- Robby and I, Michelle and Brandon, and My parents + 2 younger siblings. We had 4 geocaches each that we had to find. We went to all of them and then on the very last one, the clue was a little black box. I opened it and found a baby ring on a chain necklace. I look at it a little confused and then Robby says to me lets go on a little walk, not knowing what the heck is happening I was a little freaked out. We walked out into the park and he told me he loved me and a few other things and then he got down on one knee and said "Will you marry me?" Of course I said yes. He said he didn't have enough money to finish paying off my ring so he asked me if the necklace was okay for now. Then he told me he had one more surprise for me and pulled out the ring and put it on my finger. So now its official!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, so I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our family, but the bad thing is there's too many people to talk to when we get togehter and it feels like you never make it through the "rounds." Anyway, I didn't even ask the story so I'm so glad that you posted it! Cute! Congratulations again! Rob seems like a really nice, great guy. And I'm thinking that he really must love you if he's selling security system for the summer.
Post a Comment