Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sharp Family Reunion 2008

SHARP FAMILY REUNION
This past weekend I spent it with my parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and 2nd cousins and had a blast!  We had a fun-filled weekend: wakeboarding, fireworks, games, bridal shower, hula lessons, rope course, and to top it all of with a testimony metting.  Thanks for a great family reunion!

Lauren & I
A couple of us learned the Hula and did a show for everyone!

My uncle & aunt saw this cool rope course on Survivor and duplicated it in my Grandma's backyard.  It was cool and FUN!! 
My 2nd cousin Trevor and I--this could be me in a few years!!
This was a fun experience, I wasn't sure what to do, it was my first bridal shower and all the attention was on me! WEIRD!!!
Broc & I..he is so cute with his NY hat (he just got back from NY so he has been wearing this hat almost everyday)
Some girls of the Sharp Family
The four of us again..we have to take as many pictures as possible before we go our own seperate ways!
CUTIE Club
Just in case you don't know who these 4 lovely ladies, they are all part of the Cutie Club.  The four of us were all born at about the same time.  When we were all about 8 years old, I had this grey shirt that said "CUTIE" on it, with plaid shorts.  I think some or all of us got that outfit and I'm not sure who made up the name but it has stuck with us.  

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

seriously some fun had by all. see you this weekend again!