We stayed with my cousin Brandt and their family and they got us hooked on Sudoku and I can't get enough of it. Since we've gotten home I've done 4 puzzles, its definitely better-for-you than watching the HGTV although I do love that show.
As we were driving home we came up on this dodge stratus that was entering the freeway, so we got over into the left lane to pass it. The next thing we knew, the stratus was flying up on our butts so we got over in the right lane to let it pass us. It did so but then immediately jumped over in front of us and then slammed on their brakes. So we slowed down and then got over in the left lane to pass it again because it was going too slow. But then as we were trying to pass it it cut us off and slammed on its brakes again. So Robby started to get really ticked off, because it seemed like they were trying to make us stop and then do who knows what to us. So Robby started speeding up and got really close to their back bumper and then quickly changed lanes to try to pass it again(in the right lane). We barely got up to the side of it when it started veering towards to run us off the road, so we slammed on the brakes again. We hung back for a while and Robby told me to call 911 and to write down the plate #.
So right away I frantically searched for my phone, a pen and piece of paper to get their license plate number. I called 911 and was directed to the State Police and I was trying to tell them the story as my voice is quivering and they said they'll look out for them and call us back if they find them so we can sign the citation.
We end up getting past them somehow, and right as we get into Pocatello we see a dodge stratus pulled over but was not the same car that was giving us trouble. But I didn't want to call them to tell them that, and then find out they were pulled over for a different reason, so the Police never called us back. And we got out of there alive.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness that would have been so scary!! I hope the Highway patrol find those guys and give them a few tickets!!!!
Post a Comment