Kauai
a week in paradise
We arrived in Kauai on Sunday, so we went to church and just relaxed the rest of the day
This was the beach across the street from our hotel.
Michelle and Rob halfway through the ziplines
This is the big kahuna of the ziplines called King Kong and its about 1200ft to the other side, I had quite the embarrassing time on that zipline for more details go to Brandon and Michelles blog
Brandon, Michelle, and Rob all went snorkeling for their first time and loved it. I'm not very fond of swimming with critters all around so I opted out and stayed on the beach
Brandon and Rob boogie boarding
This flower was given to me by an older lady that worked at the luau. She hand picks flowers from her house everyday to put in her hair for the luau, and the first person that compliments the flower gets the pleasure of taking that flower home. Lets just say I was pretty jazzed to take that home.
We had been hearing about JoJo's for a long time from my parents, so we decided to give it a try. They had really good macadamia nut ice cream at the bottom of the shaved ice.
Our last day on the islands we hurried to the airport to see if we could get on any earlier flights to Honolulu so we could see the temple, and campus. After all the trouble over the phone with the airlines, we finally got on a flight and were able to see a few things on Oahu






1 comment:
That looks like an amazing trip! My hubby and I will have to do this trip after our kiddos are gone!
Post a Comment