Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving




This was the only picture I managed to get of us riding quads, it could be because the last camera I had got sand in it and was ruined and I wouldn't want to repeat that again

Kass is giving that turkey a few shots of marinade

Our tradition with a boot full of flowers as the centerpieces.  I had the smallest feet out of everyone so they chose my boot

Deep-frying, who cares if its potentially dangerous its GOOD!  Wouldn't be a Thanksgiving without the turkey deep fried and the good Yams

Our little table setup

Broc gnawing on the turkey leg




We had a great Thanksgiving, the roads were more then crazy after two storms had hit pretty hard.  But it was well worth it to see my family.  And its not a Thanksgiving break if you don't hit up Black Friday.  We were in a tiny town and all they had was Sears and Fred Meyer, but all that matters is those half off socks right?!  It's worth to get up at 6am to see all the shoppers and do a little shopping myself.


Ferrell

1 comment:

Sharp4sure said...

Glad you came home for Thanksgiving!!! Excited to see you in a couple of weeks!!!!!!

Love ya,

Mom