Monday, May 26, 2008

It's been too long

Oh boy! Almost a month since I last blogged.  This memorial day weekend I was able to get out of Rexburg once again to go down to Utah.  I finally got my wedding dress, (yay!) but it still needs to be altered just a little bit.  I also got Robby's ring! And finalized the layout of the invitations, I almost have everything done... except for hair and flowers! (any suggestions?) So exciting I can't believe it's getting so close.  Robby is enjoying himself in South Carolina working his little heart out selling those security systems and having a blast being with his friends while not working.  I can't wait until I can see him again 60 days and counting.....

1 comment:

Ghislaine Richards said...

Hi Kayleigh, I just saw your note that you'd be in town. We were in Bear Lake for the weekend. I'm bummed I missed you. Definately call us next time. You can come have dinner with us because i bet the cafeteria food is starting to get really old by now!!