Friday, August 15, 2008

I've Been tagged...first time ever

I've been tagged...


What I was doing 10 years ago...

1.  I was in fourth grade
2.  I was wearing glasses
3.  Went on a trip to visit the capitol of Oregon
4. Playing Soccer
5. Playing Piano


5 Things on todays "to do" list... 
1. Clean wedding dress
2. Pick-up flowers
3. Grocery shop
4. Wash my car
5. Go to my reception


5 Snacks I enjoy...
1. Grapes
2. Guacamole and Chips
3. Granola
4. Trail Mix
5. Bananas



5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire...
1. Save money for my future children's education
2. Tour Europe
3. Pay off school loans
4. Vacation
5. Invest



5 Places that I've lived...
1. Rogue River Birth-6mos.
2. Grants Pass 6mos.-19
3. Rexburg, Idaho
I'm still young...thats all I have
.

I tag 5 people...
1. Deanne
2. Stephanie
3. Ashleigh
4. Marianne
5. Ghislaine


1 comment:

Marcee said...

I can't believe that you have "wash car" on your to do list for today. You have a reception tonight! I saw some of your wedding photos on your mom's blog... you look gorgeous!

See you tonight!