
That cake was sooo good!

Our FIRST dance

Gotta love the pink heels
BBQ

Photography by: Fife Photography

My parents and I at the reception

Our beautiful cake
Walking out as newlyweds
Robby and his buddies
My siblings
My girls and I
The yellow bow tie guys
-----------------------------------------------------------
This month has been absolutely crazy...On July 30th, Robby came home from his job in South Carolina after NOT seeing him for 4 months! I don't know how I did it. From the day he got home until now it's been crazy. The week before our wedding we went rafting twice, went down on the Hellgate Jetboats, and went to Dune Fest. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple on 08-08-08. We were the 70th couple out of over 100. It was nuts. That night we had a BBQ/Reception at my Aunt & Uncles, and we were able to visit with everyone and have dinner and we even had a cutting cake ceremony. After that we were on our way to the honeymoon in Park City. We had a fabulous time which included: Lagoon, Alpine Slides, Shopping at the outlets, and of course you can't forget dinner at CAFE RIO! (one of our favorites) We headed back to Grants Pass the following Wednesday stopped in Reno for In-N-Out burger and spent the night in a casino hotel for $30 (it was a good place to stay for newlyweds and cheap) We left Thursday and got back home just in time to go wakeboarding. On Friday was our next reception at the Lodge, it was beautiful and good to see people I haven't seen for a long time! For the next week we went job hunting and it still felt like we were on a honeymoon (it was great). On Friday we left for our final reception in Spokane, WA. It was fun to see all Robby's friends and meet new people. Now real life is about to hit us...STAY TUNED!!
4 comments:
Congrats to you both, again!! Your pictures are gorgeous by the way, and I lOVE the pink heels!
Love your pictures and your chocolate cake. I wish I could have had some of that! I'm glad that everything went well!
keep the pictures coming!
I'm so bummed I was not able to make it! You look beautiful!!
Post a Comment